Cash Trading is the most common form of share trading. It is also commonly known as delivery-based trading, since the stocks are deposited in the trading account of the investor.
The biggest advantage of cash trading is that you are not constrained by any time limit to buy/sell stocks, unlike margin trading or derivative trading. Under cash trading, you can buy and hold on to the stocks for as much time as you want to. You have the flexibility to wait until you get the desired profit.
- You can use the cash product if you want to buy and hold the stock for the long term
- You need to have the entire transaction value, inclusive of brokerage and other charges, in your account before placing an order
- On successful execution of the order, the shares will be credited to your demat account on T+2 day (T being the day of execution of the order)
- You can sell the stock in the short term as well, if the desired selling price of the stock is achieved.
- Not constrained by time limit to buy/sell stocks.
- It is useful for medium-to-long-term investors.
How to Trade?
Trading in equities was never so easy. With one电竞(新疆)在线登录 securities’ multi-trading platforms, you can invest from your comfort zone using any of our online or offline channels.
1. ITS: Trade instantly by logging into your account from our mPowered trading platform - an easy-to-navigate and speedy transactional channel.
2. Mobile App: Trade-on-the-Go by downloading our Mobile Trading App on your Android, i-Phone or i-Pad. Give a missed call on 08010945114 to download the app.
Call N Trade: Never miss out on trading opportunities. Call N Trade using our centralised dealing desk, call 33553366 (prefix STD Code) and speak to our trained telebroking executives to palce your order at no extra cost.
4. Visit our nearest branch. Click here to find our nearest branch.