Encash facilitates credit of the sale proceeds from a sell side transaction to be credited to the investor’s bank account on the trade date itself. It’s like selling your stocks during the market hours, and getting the credit in your bank account the same evening, as against the normal procedure of getting sell trade credit on a T+2 settlement basis. With the funds been credited in advance, the investor gets access to increased liquidity. Given the nature of dealing, this facility is available only for sell side transactions.
- Sell stocks and get funds credited to your bank account on the same day
- Enabled only for sell side transactions
- By getting the funds credited on the same day, you get easy liquidity
Encash product can be used if you need the cash on the same day of the traded day.
How to Trade ?
Trading in equities was never so easy. With one电竞(新疆)在线登录 securities’ multi-trading platforms, you can invest from your comfort zone using any of our online or offline channels.
1. ITS: Trade instantly by logging into your account from our mPowered trading platform - an easy-to-navigate and speedy transactional channel.
2. Mobile App: Trade on the Go by downloading our Mobile Trading App on your Android, i-Phone or i-Pad. Give a missed call on 08010945114 to download the app.
3. Call N Trade: Never miss out on trading opportunities. Call N Trade using our centralised Dealing Desk, call 33553366 (prefix STD Code) and speak to our trained telebroking executives to place your order at no extra cost.
4. Visit our nearest branch. Click here to find our nearest branch.
Important Terms and Conditions
About the product
one电竞(新疆)在线登录 securities Limited is offering the ENCASH order facility to its clients in the equity segment, and the terms and conditions governing the same are as specified below.
‘ENCASH’ facilitates the customers to get the sale proceeds credited to their bank accounts on the day of the proceeds would be credited on the same day, as against the normal sell trade & T+2 settlement. The funds will be credited in advance, thereby increasing the liquidity available to the customer.
Get all your queries answered here
ENCASH facilitates the customers to get the sale proceeds credited to their bank accounts on trade date. This would be enabled only for Sell transactions and for orders executed in this product the sale proceeds would be credited on the same day as against the normal sell trade & T+2 settlement. The funds will be credited in advance thereby increasing the liquidity for the customer.
ENCASH product is made available only for Equity segment. Only fresh sell orders allowed in ENCASH trade. This product is being both in Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange(NSE).
ENCASH orders once placed cannot be converted to CnC order. Similarly a CnC sell order once places also cannot be converted to ENCASH order.
ENCASH orders would not be treated as square off orders even if there is buy CNC order for the same scrip during the day.