one电竞(新疆)在线登录 Life Click 2 Protect Plus is a term insurance plan in India which provides you comprehensive protection at an affordable price and helps you to protect yourself and your loved ones against the uncertainties that life may throw at you. This term life insurance policy provides wide range of cover options and you can choose the cover depending on your need. You can even secure your family’s day to day requirements when you are not around by way of monthly income under Income & Income Plus Option.
Why you need this Plan ?
1. Pick your cover option from 4 options – Life Option, Extra Life Option, Income Option and Income Plus Option
2. Provide monthly income to your folks in your absence under Income and Income Plus Option
3. Increase your insurance cover at the key milestones of your life under Life Option
4. Add riders for protection against Accidental Disability or Critical Illness to your term plan to stay extra secure
5. Flexible policy term options
6. Flexible premium paying term options
7.Avail tax benefits*
* Tax benefits are subject to changes in tax laws.
1. Death Benefit under the plan is:
2. For Single Premium Policy : Higher of :
- 125% of Single Premium
- Sum Assured
3. For Regular Premium Policy: Higher of :
- 10 times the annualized premium
- 105% of the total premiums paid as on date of death
- Sum Assured
1. Death Benefit shall be payable in the form of a lump sum upon death.
Extra Life Option (Accidental Death Benefit)
1. Death Benefit shall be payable in the form of a lump sum and an additional benefit equal to the Sum Assured shall be payable in case of accidental death.
1. Under Income Option, the Death Benefit is paid in the following manner:
- 10% of the Death Benefit paid as a lump sum upon death
- Remaining 90% of the Death Benefit shall be paid as monthly income over next 15 years (0.5% of Death Benefit every month for 15 years)
Income Plus Option
1. Under Income Plus Option, the Death Benefit is paid in the following manner:
- 100% of the Death Benefit shall be paid as a lump sum upon death
- In addition, a monthly income equal to 0.5% of the Sum Assured shall be payable for a period of 10 years. The monthly income can be level or increasing at a simple rate of 10% p.a. as chosen by the policyholder.