Intra-day Trading allows you to take a position on a stock, and wind up that position before the end of the same trading day. Here stocks are purchased, not with an intention to carry forward for the next day but for the purpose of earning profits by price movement of the contract on the same day.
- You can take the benefit of market fluctuations during the day
- Profit/loss is realised on the same day
- You can use Intra-day if you want to gain from trade opportunities on the same trading day without delivery of shares.
- You can create a buy position by paying a fraction of the transaction value (margin amount).
- If you buy a stock and its price increases on the same day, you can sell and book profits by using this product. This is called the "square-off" order.
- You also have the option of taking delivery of the stock by choosing the "Convert to Delivery" option. However, partial conversion of the traded quantity is not available in case your order has been executed as a single trade.
How to Trade?
Trading in equities was never so easy. With one电竞(新疆)在线登录 securities’ multi-trading platforms, you can invest from your comfort zone using any of our online or offline channels.
1. ITS: Trade instantly by logging into your account from our mPowered trading platform - an easy-to-navigate and speedy transactional channel.
2. Mobile App: Trade-on-the-Go by downloading our Mobile Trading App on your Android, i-Phone or i-Pad. Give a missed call on 08010945114 to download the app.
3. Call N Trade: Never miss out on trading opportunities. Call N Trade using our centralised dealing desk, call 33553366 (prefix STD Code) and speak to our trained telebroking executives to palce your order at no extra cost.
4. Visit our nearest branch. Click here to find our nearest branch.
- It allows you to create an intraday position on equity shares and the same needs to be squared off before the market closes.
- No. It is only available on selected stocks/shares. Currently, there are 546 stocks and are subject to change. Click here to know more.