Now, trade only at the best price. SOR is a mechanism by which the system discovers best price for any given order (buy/sell) among exchanges for you to decide its execution. When you place orders selecting exchange as SOR, system will automatically compare the price of the stock across the available exchanges and get you the best price instantly.
- SOR eliminates the manual effort required to search for the best price
- Enabled for equity orders only
- No additional cost for using this facility
- This facility can be used to Buy/Sell in Cash/Margin/Intra-day/E-margin
- It saves time as the order is placed on the exchange that offers the best price
- Currently SOR is allowed only on S&P BSE 500 stocks
How to Trade?
Trading in equities was never so easy. With one电竞(新疆)在线登录 securities multi-trading platforms, you can invest from your comfort zone using any of our online or offline channels.
1. ITS: Trade instantly by logging into your account from our mPowered trading platform - an easy-to-navigate and speedy transactional channel.
2. Mobile App: Trade-on-the-Go by downloading our Mobile Trading App on your Android, i-Phone or i-Pad. Give a missed call on on 08010945114 to download the app.
3. Call N Trade: Never miss out on trading opportunities. Call N Trade using our centralised Dealing Desk, call 33553366 (Prefix STD Code) and speak to our trained telebroking executives to place your order at no extra cost.
4. Visit our nearest branch. Click here to find our nearest branch.
Get all your queries answered here
Smart Order Routing (SOR) is to scan the markets and find the best place to execute your order, based on price and liquidity.
SOR is a facility that gets the best price for your buy/sell orders on available exchanges.
When you select SOR, our system automatically compares the price of stock across the available exchanges and helps you get the best price instantly.
This facility is available to all the trading account holders of one电竞(新疆)在线登录 Securities. One needs to just activate this facility.
This facility is available for Cash, Intraday, E-Margin, and Margin segment orders.